View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #194
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob Mcnair called a minority owners meeting

I've wanted to see Rick Smith gone along with Kubiak but to be honest I don't think that's necessarily a "must have" right out of the gate.

Before I would say that I'd like to see in what way (if in any way) Smith conducts the teams business without Kubiak's input. What do things look like with Rick Smith as his own man?

Right now we don't like him because of some of the moves the Texans have made but at the same time we don't know what prompted those moves or from where they originated. We make a lot of noise about how in this organization the head coach hired the GM and how that's backwards. Lets see what happens when the GM is freed from that connection.

It may very well come out to be the same situation and he may have to go in the end but I'd be willing to see what a year of new HC plus Rick Smith as GM (but knowing that he's on notice) looks like if it meant finally getting rid of Gary and Garyball.