View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #28
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33797 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Still an Unbelievable Texans / Jaguars Vegas Line

Consider these type of games as evenly matched and 1:1 odds on straight up. Even the Raiders last week started off at +7.5 underdogs but reached +10 by kick off. And I felt all week long the Raiders had a good chance to beat us. I didn't buy the Raiders as a big underdog.

I guess the Vegas Insider experts must not watch every Houston Texans game closely like the rest of us. Either that or the spread is moving because people are pounding the action in favor of the Texans. I almost feel like the Jaguars and the plus points (+10.5 to +12) is "easy money" but I would never bet against my own team. I actually think the Jaguars will find a way to pull out the win at Reliant Stadium on Sunday.

It pains me to admit it. To think we can't even beat the Jaguars.