View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #126
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
"I just feel like if you’re a true fan, you stick with the team through the tough times and we’re going through a tough time right now."
I've "stuck with the team" since before the first player stepped onto the field.

- You were 11 when the NFL owners voted to award the 32nd NFL franchise to Bob McNair. I was cheering from my office in downtown.

- You were 12 when I stood downtown waiting to find out the name of our new NFL franchise

- You were 13 when I stood downtown for the Texans jersey unveiling.

- you took your first College handoff while I watched Gary Kubiak earn his first win as an NFL coach

You've been in Houston for four years, I grew up here.

Ben - We've been here longer than you and we'll be here long after you're gone. We've gone through "tough times" before and we've booed stupid decisions since before you could spell the word football.

I respect the hell out of playing with broken ribs, I really do. Maybe it's those painkillers making you think us fans don't care as deeply as you.