View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #33
jgl35
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1760 jgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respectedjgl35 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

The first thing I said when the Eagles got Ryans was this trade was made for locker room leadership that was badly needed since Dawkins left. You can see that taking effect this year. Ryans is adjusting the sets, Davis the DC calls him his coach on the field. You can see the young ones respect him. Even players like McCoy and Jackson talk with him on the field. This goes all the way down the line to the kicker and special teams guys and from what I hear to the one who don't dress for the game.

There are not many of these type guys in the league. You find a place for them and keep them no matter the cost.

As a life long Eagle fan I can not thank you enough of sending him here.
jgl35 is offline   Reply With Quote