View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #124
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
We are. We're a fickle, worthless, undeserving, somehow-spoiled, garbage, unintelligent fanbase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
meh.....so I'm wishy washy. I'm happy when we win and pissed when we lose. So what?
No doubt.

Seth Payne hit the nail on the head when he said that hate is not the opposite of love. Apathy is the opposite of love, and to be quite honest, I have reached the state where I will probably have better things to do with my time because of apathy.

The NFL is entertainment at the end of the day. And when I get to the point where I am no longer being entertained, I think it's time to use my finite life to do something productive...or at least do something that does entertain me.

I will always be a Houston Texans fan, but like loving my country, I do not have to like my government....or front office.

I will still watch the games. But, it will be with my DVR and on my time, when I can forward through the blabbity announcer stuff and just analyze the game instead of giving a crap about the outcome.