View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #12
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I think Gary is costing us these games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
The screen throw to Andre was a good playcall but I was wondering why he didn't call it before on 1st or second. I also don't see any other screens called for that matter.

Seems like either Case likes to throw it deep or Kubiak just seems to be calling 7 step drops instead of 3 step drops for Case like he does with Schaub.

I'm hoping Kubiak is fired before the Patriots game. Belichick is licking his chops ready to embarrass Kubiak again.
thanks for pointing this out. i have been saying the same thing. if a team is recklessly blitzing you, a nice screen or hb draw can do serious damage and make them think twice before blitzing every down.

but nope, gotta do our 7 step drops and wait for that wide open TE streaking down the seam (which almost never happens anymore).
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote