View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #10
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I think Gary is costing us these games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post

I'm hoping Kubiak is fired before the Patriots game. Belichick is licking his chops ready to embarrass Kubiak again.
No way bro. I want him here and I want Schaub to start. I want Schaub to throw 2 pick 6's in his first 2 passes and Gary stick with him through the first half as we are down 35-0 going into the 2nd half.

Once this happens, and it probably will, McNair will be forced to fire him after the game and we don't have to deal with the anxiety of waiting all off season to see if he's going to be fired or survive ANOTHER horrible year.

Along with Kubiak, I pray that Wade, Marciano, Dennison, McCain and Newton leave with him mid season. It would be awesome if Schaub can be traded for a 6th round pick after the season (likely not though), but if we can't get anything in return then just cut him too and eat the $10.5 mill dead money. He's Brad Lidge now, I think he still has talent, but it will never be seen again in a Texan uniform.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote