View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #121
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
The 'woe is me' fan mentality is humorous.
Looks to me like the "woe is me" fans still remember the Oilers years pretty well. If I'm right, then we see a lot of similarities between the bad soap opera that is this season and can compare it to pretty much all of their seasons.

Most years were bad, but even during the good years, our drunk idiot of an owner fired good coaches, traded good players, and hired coaches that punch each other during games. The owner we have now gets worse results using just the opposite tactic. This guy needs to call a board meeting and waits for the quarterly stockholder vote before he'll get rid of bad players or can bad coaches.

Oiler fans always knew the other shoe was going to drop. We knew the Oilers would always choke in the playoffs just like we knew Kubiak would defy common sense and put Schab back in at some point. Within the scope of Houston sports history, there's been more bad years than good. This season is just a return to form in epic fail fashion.

Make no mistake, there is some Oiler-style drama going on this season. Can't wait to see what the seaon-ending cliffhanger's going to be.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote