View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #1139
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3968 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Duane Brown would have graded higher if he didn't have to play injured. This goes back to the depth problem. No swing tackle. I bet we could've gotten one with that Sam Montgomery pick.
i agree to some extent. his toe definitely cost him some pff points, but... this is not a typical DB kind of year.

i personally loved what i saw out of quessenberry. it's a shame he broke his foot because i think he would currently be our starting LG.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote