View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #6
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK Part 1

Deuce, totally know what your feeling, the numbness. I honesty have never seen a team as bad, as this years Jags. Pure luck they beat the Titans, which was a year since their last win, vs. Titans. Texans should be fine at home and dominate the Jags. I still can't believe how the Texans feel apart this year? You and Falcons are the big disappointments this year, but can easily get back to those winning ways next season. You guys have a lot of tallent, in which my Jags don't. Jags will not be "good" for several more years. Anyway, our rivary/games are always fun to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote