View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why I think Gary is costing us these games..

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
So, as crazy as it sounds - I have convinced myself that Gary
would rather totally fail with his method of "how we should play
offense" than specifically use 3 weeks to find ways to use Keenum's
better athleticism to beat the blitzes coming at us.
I think this is all that needs to be said. Kubiak's history as a head coach tells us as much.

If he likes someone, he has no problem letting them outlive their usefulness. It happened with Richard Smith, Frank Bush, and Joe Marciano.

The same goes for Kubiak kickers. He let Kris Brown stay at least one season too long and now we're seeing the pattern repeat itself with Bullock. Any other coach would have sent them packing after 2 bad games and brought in another guy for the league minimum.

Not even going to mention Schaub. That'll be stating the obvious.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote