View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Meant to post this earleir but slipped my mind.:

"One of those future pro’s is Cedric Ogbuehi, a 6-foot-5, 300-pound right tackle who has flawlessly taken Matthews spot who took over Joeckel’s.

In a recent interview with A&M’s 12th Man Magazine, the junior said despite his bright NFL future he plans to stay at A&M for his senior season.

“I plan to come back next season and make the move to left tackle for my senior year,” Ogbuehi said. “That’s my future position, so I want to do like Jake did and come back and play left tackle. I’d love to be a part of something like what Luke did and what Jake has a chance to do.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews....nclick_check=1