View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #4
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 25182 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Oh, what a season! Geez...I haven't been able to run smack for years now. Texans are bad, but Jags even worse. What kind of game will go down Sunday? Battle for the bottom of the AFC South! We will not win. Jags have to hold the 1st pick.
So have they rescheduled this game for prime-time yet? I know the nation is clamoring to see this battle of the titans! Oops...wrong word there huh? Even they are better than us both.

I have no freaking clue what will happen with these two. I stopped predicting anything with the Texans. I just watch. I don't even get upset no more. I've grown numb to it all at this point. So whatever happens, happens. Guess we'll see who doesn't want to win more since both seem to find ways to lose. If we lead the Jags at halftime then we know the game is over and we loss because apparently that's the way to beat us....let us get the lead at half.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote