View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #12
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL will look at making QBs safer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Games without good QBs are hardly worth watching. Fine to consider additional options to protect them.
What other options? Can't hit them low. Can't hit them high. Can't even have your hand barely brush their helmet without a flag and we just saw a crap call against the 49ers. There are no other options.

And plus what games are hardly worth watching? I just watched some McGlowing or whatever beat my Texans. I watched McCown as the backup lead my Bears to victory. Everyone was watching Keenum. In other words, backups hardly made games not worth watching. If teams have issues then it sounds like they need to actually develop their backup quarterback then.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote