View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #100
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 26897 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: 2nd round DJ Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Dude looked like he was giving Jennings a celebratory shoulder bump. It was actually comical because of how bad it looked.

Sharpton did nothing but catch his block and was easily taken out of the play.
Sigh.. welcome to the new NFL where love taps are only allowed if you are a receiver, and then when the real men play you get your face ripped off then run for a TD.

The more interesting thing for me was that Jennings then outran everyone else.. including our corners.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote