View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #42
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225061 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade Schaub, and draft picks for BIG Ben?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
hindsight is fun
It's even more fun when you remember screaming at your radio for the team to do just that (select Derrick Johnson) and ranting for days about it.

I'd really rather have been wrong and watching a winner but when you see them do these things (Okoye over Revis?) year after year regardless of who is making the calls it's hard not to relish having been right back then.

I could have GM'd this team to a better state than Charlie Casserly and Rick Smith have and no, that's not a case of delusional fan syndrome there. I think I could probably rattle off at least a dozen posters here who could easily do so as well. Probably a lot more. That's a sad thing to me not a point of some kind of pride. They've literally made choices that weren't even something a fan with a Draft magazine would do and fallen flat on their faces over and over again.

Morons run this team. Morons own this team.