View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #106
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Speaking for the terrible **** heads who have been here since day one I don't think a few bad years are going to make any of us leave. If they were we'd have been gone a long time ago.

Having high expectations doesn't make you a bad fan. There's nothing self-entitled about wanting your franchise to achieve greatness and expecting it when many of the signs point to a bright future.

Nobody should have to apologize for wanting Matt Schaub to sit the **** down. The Texans should be sending out apologies to their fans that they only way their idiot coach would make that happen was an injury. If they'd benched him earlier, when they should have, before he set an NFL record for futility then maybe people would be more understanding.
Matt and Kubiak are just the easy branches to trim before you start getting into the trunk of this rotten tree . This reared it's ugly head in the end of the Carr days . Bob hated giving up on DC and it hurt his heart to cut him . It's going to be the same with Gary and Joe Marciano , who are Texan kinda guys . Wait ... Irsay just called Bob and told him the team is fine and headed the right way .