View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #105
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Exactly. Self entitled "I can do what I want when I want and I deserve a great franchise" type fans. Boo whenever you please, and throw a fit when the players take notice it makes all Houston fans look so warm and endearing nationally.

Especially after the whole cheering Schaub's injury during the Rams game. Maybe a few bad years will thin out the terrible **** heads that have latched on to this fan base in the last few years.
Speaking for the terrible **** heads who have been here since day one I don't think a few bad years are going to make any of us leave. If they were we'd have been gone a long time ago.

Having high expectations doesn't make you a bad fan. There's nothing self-entitled about wanting your franchise to achieve greatness and expecting it when many of the signs point to a bright future.

Nobody should have to apologize for wanting Matt Schaub to sit the **** down. The Texans should be sending out apologies to their fans that they only way their idiot coach would make that happen was an injury. If they'd benched him earlier, when they should have, before he set an NFL record for futility then maybe people would be more understanding.