View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #97
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48657 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Don't you know dark colors are slimming?

I love Manziel but I'm also scared of him just a bit. I agree with the others that tout his vision and ability to process information, it's exceptional and it's something you cannot coach. I'd also add his competitiveness and will to win, again that cannot be coached. I'd like to see him make more plays on schedule where he drops back, sticks his foot in the ground and fires the ball. I'm also a bit worried that he'll take too many big hits and get injured.

The sad thing is he'd be a perfect fit in Kubiak's offense. To bad Gary's coached himself out of a job...
Understand some apprehension about Manziel. Situation was quite similar to Cam Newton when he announced he was entering the NFL Draft. At the time I think there were more questions about Cam's NFL game. Cam had a lot naysayers (probably many right here) who said his game would never transition to an NFL QB.

Last edited by Texian; 11-18-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote