View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #147
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNairs, we deserve better. Time to show you want a winner not a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I think McNair realizes that he can't bring back Kubiak next year. I believe it's just a matter of time before Kubiak is gone. Rick Smith I don't have a gut feeling on, but I honestly would be shocked if Kubiak is back next year, I really would.

So who replaces Kubiak is the question I worry about.
Everything that Kubiak has done this season says should be fired, but I seriously doubt that will happen. I have resisted the urge to jump on the "McNair doesn't care because he's making big money regardless of the teams failure', but I am so dismayed that I don't even know what it will take to force McNair to admit this is a total failure of a team and hire people that know how to win.