View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #95
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Don't you know dark colors are slimming?

I love Manziel but I'm also scared of him just a bit. I agree with the others that tout his vision and ability to process information, it's exceptional and it's something you cannot coach. I'd also add his competitiveness and will to win, again that cannot be coached. I'd like to see him make more plays on schedule where he drops back, sticks his foot in the ground and fires the ball. I'm also a bit worried that he'll take too many big hits and get injured.

The sad thing is he'd be a perfect fit in Kubiak's offense. To bad Gary's coached himself out of a job...
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote