View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #140
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coaching candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
People said the same thing about Jeff fisher.
Fisher had 5 years pro experience as a player also and starred at USC. I'm not saying he (Baby Shanny) can't be a good hc but I don't think the situation in Houston is right for a really young first time head coach. The Texans need some serious leadership, direction, and discipline. And do you really want to sign up for Kubiak offense part deaux?

Last edited by bckey; 11-18-2013 at 04:36 AM.