View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #93
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Well I guess you're going to need to give us your definition of stout since you don't agree. I am already prepared for a person being a hearty FSU stout and another person being rather smallish Texas A&M frail. Remember we are not talking about OG or NT here.Would you be happier if I said Manziel is well proportioned for a 6' 212 lbs and Bridgewater is a bit peckish at 6'3" and only 205 lbs or would you prefer to continue to nit pick?
Nitpick? What are you rambling about now?

You said one guy is frail, the other guy is stout. I correctly said that neither is stout. Sorry for not agreeing that your man crush is a "stout" guy.

Stout: A thickset or corpulent person.

You're making yourself sound like a ridiculously goofy groupie in your last 5 or so posts.

You don't need to tear down another guy to make your boo sound like a more viable prospect. Especially when you are talking about one of your boo's biggest negatives.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote