View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #88
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
So hilarious to see fans get ramped up when a player has an opinion. "You can't say that about me!!! I spent money on a ticket!!! *RAGE FACE*" Fans can't act like a-holes just because they paid money to watch a game. I mean, they can, but don't get all butt hurt when a player has something to say about it.

And yes... Houston fans are bitchy and whiny and always have been. Show up late, go home early... it is that way and always will be that way.

I understand the frustration, the team is an absolute joke right now. Gary pulling Keenum should just be another strike against him
Houston fans have gotten a turd sandwich of a football team for far too long and have had it. No city other than Cleveland has had to put up with garbage football for DECADES like we have. ALL THE HOUSTON FAN HATERS CAN GO TO HELL AND KISS MY ASS
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote