View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #82
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Most "Houston Sports Fans" are the worst sort of bandwagonning, self-entitled, embarrassments to the city we have going for us. I have personally been embarrassed multiple times just from hearing fans boo the offense when like the first two drives don't result in 8 points a piece due to the starting QB. Or fans going to players houses (It's happened more than once).

It seems like a lot of fans feel like we're entitled to some sort of juggernaut franchise because of how miserable football history has been in Houston. Sure, changes are wanted by the fan base, but holy crap at least cheer for them when they are on the field. I'm not saying you don't have a right to boo your team whenever you feel like it, but I wouldn't get all offended when players notice it and talk about it.
who the hell are you?

what gives you the right to tell someone not to boo an atrocity?

you act as if these are some little league players or even collegiate athletes who are playing out of the goodness of their hearts. this is the nfl... these MEN do not play for free, nor do fans watch for free... this crap effort by most of the players and coaching staff deserve a constant boo. not to mention kubiak's genius decision to bring schaub back in.... my lord..

and if you want to talk about "self entitled".. let's talk about the texans delivering us two playoff appearances in 12 years. tate's statement is as self entitled as it gets.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote