View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #80
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Most "Houston Sports Fans" are the worst sort of bandwagonning, self-entitled, embarrassments to the city we have going for us. I have personally been embarrassed multiple times just from hearing fans boo the offense when like the first two drives don't result in 8 points a piece due to the starting QB. Or fans going to players houses (It's happened more than once).

It seems like a lot of fans feel like we're entitled to some sort of juggernaut franchise because of how miserable football history has been in Houston. Sure, changes are wanted by the fan base, but holy crap at least cheer for them when they are on the field. I'm not saying you don't have a right to boo your team whenever you feel like it, but I wouldn't get all offended when players notice it and talk about it.