View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013   #33
SchaubApologist
Veteran

Rep Power: 3967 SchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respectedSchaubApologist is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of NO HUDDLE, RESTRICTIVE AUDILBE SYSTEM Causing Blitz Problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan View Post
The deep drops have been driving me nuts. The offensive decision-makers seem to be in complete denial of how bad this line is.
im not in love with the OL, but i do not think it's THAT bad.

our offensive schema is wack. it seems like there is no hot route on blitzes. if a team is pounding you with the blitz, you gotta use that against them... ala a screen, or hb draw.

i am not sure gary is even a quality OC in this league. i might sign him on as a QB coach, but i still have concerns with that. gary is left in the wake of the ever evolving nfl... and we are the victims. hell, would you even want gary coaching your favorite college team? i sure as hell wouldn't.

at least we only have 6 more games of gary shoving schaub down our throats. maybe ole schaubby can cost us a game vs. jax.
SchaubApologist is offline   Reply With Quote