View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #86
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

I have erred in my choice of words and the use of the word "stout". To all those that I have offended by the word choice I apologize. That was never my intention. I know now I should've have used better judgement in my word choice. I should've said the Johnny Manziel at 6' 212 lbs doesn't appear as thin as the 6'3" 205 lbs Teddy Bridgewater. To all those who are stout and there is no question about the stoutness and are too offended by my using the word stout, my apologies to you also. It was never my intention to offend or call attention to anyone being stout.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote