View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #78
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Let's say you go to a game with just your wife or girlfriend, that's $200. Parking, $30. pregame food and drink, $50. food and drink during the game $75. Souvenirs $50. and 8 hours of my day. this is $355 per game plus my time and he thinks he has the right to complain about me? screw him. he makes $900,000 this year. it doesnt cost him a dime to watch this travesty of a season. in fact he will be gone after this year.

screw you ben tate. screw you and the horse your rode in on.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote