View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #84
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Neither Bridgewater or Manziel are "stout," unless the definition of that word has changed and I didn't get the memo.
Well I guess you're going to need to give us your definition of stout since you don't agree. I am already prepared for a person being a hearty FSU stout and another person being rather smallish Texas A&M frail. Remember we are not talking about OG or NT here.Would you be happier if I said Manziel is well proportioned for a 6' 212 lbs and Bridgewater is a bit peckish at 6'3" and only 205 lbs or would you prefer to continue to nit pick?
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote