View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #27
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16557 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Williams injury is very serious, with C&D saying the chances of a full recovery quite low. I'm projecting Quiz to OG. That leaves Newton's ORT spot.

Jackson and Joseph are OK. Let them battle it out for the second CB position. We need a shut down corner, which you usually only find at the top half of the 1st.
I'm good at TE, WR, OC, LT, LG, QB, & FB. We need another RB, but it is not a top priority. That leaves the right side of the line.
Ur fine with Wade smith that dude needs to retire and is one of the main reasons we are 2-8 right now I disagree with that strongly

I think Owen will be gone so unless griffin steps up huge we need two TE's that's what we miss that Two TE set

good thing tho we have some Guards and a Center waiting in the wings but those are KUbes Guys so I don't know if the new coach will even care about those players

I just think a Franchise QB will fix a lot of those problems But I don't know whos out there nor who the New coach or Kubes would want

Case can stay maybe but in this league we need TWO star QB's
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote