View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #26
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 13867 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Highest 2014 priority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
if we got Quessenberry and Williams waiting in the wings and newton just going on his what 3rd year how is tackle our most pressing need...
Williams injury is very serious, with C&D saying the chances of a full recovery quite low. I'm projecting Quiz to OG. That leaves Newton's ORT spot.

Quote:
...and Jackson and JJO are still here so CB isn't much a need its just we would like to upgrade them but we don't have the luxuary of going with what we "LIKE"...
Jackson and Joseph are OK. Let them battle it out for the second CB position. We need a shut down corner, which you usually only find at the top half of the 1st.
Quote:
...and u give all this help to the Def I think our Offensive and special teams needs a lot of help 2
I'm good at TE, WR, OC, LT, LG, QB, & FB. We need another RB, but it is not a top priority. That leaves the right side of the line.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote