View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #156
MojoX
Veteran

Rep Power: 446 MojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Johnson down plays spat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ted Johnson was saying that Andre was upset that Schaub locked in on him and forced the ball to him. He was saying that Schaub should have gone somewhere else with the ball. He ended to route early because he saw it wasn't there (likely to try to get open if Schaub miraculously bought some time).

Really it's a moot point though. I'm sure Schaub won't be the starter here next season and I'm 80% sure kubiak won't be here either.
That sounds plausible, reasonable, and like the Schaub I have come to accept. The defense was all over that route. The smart thing was for AJ to break off and find a hole to sit in in case Schaub, who should have been going through his progression, needed to come back to him.

These things happen in systems where the QB and the WRs have to make the same reads and adjustments on the fly.

During the game, it was mentioned that Schaub had also missed a wide open #80 just before that dreaded play. So Johnson may have been doubly pissed.
MojoX is offline   Reply With Quote