View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #154
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Johnson down plays spat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Into triple coverage? Really, that was the best option there? "Look, I can throw TDs to AJ too, not my fault he doesn't go up and get them" - Schaub
Ted Johnson was saying that Andre was upset that Schaub locked in on him and forced the ball to him. He was saying that Schaub should have gone somewhere else with the ball. He ended to route early because he saw it wasn't there (likely to try to get open if Schaub miraculously bought some time).

Really it's a moot point though. I'm sure Schaub won't be the starter here next season and I'm 80% sure kubiak won't be here either.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote