View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #1130
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans. 11/17. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
AJ wants Schaub gone. Schaub wants his career to continue. No wonder they got into it
Poor Andre. He sees what a QB that has the balls to take chances can do fir him. I'm sure he's sick of the limp wristed, 'Ill take what tge defense gives me', fainting goat QB that he's had to be stuck with.