View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #72
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post

By the way, the idea that the Texans mean more to you than Ben Tate is either blatantly false or you have a serious crisis with your priorities.
when did i say the texans are more important to me than ben tate?

now you're just making up stuff.

he's been here a couple of years. he doesn't know what the fans went through before he came here.

he wasn't here when reliant was still selling out during 2-14 seasons.

to call fans "wishy-washy" when they've lost 8 in a row and are fed up with the coaching staff is not wise. nobody is giving out hand claps for the trash they put out on the field every single week,.

he should keep that **** to himself.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote