View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #68
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
What did Tate say about "freedom of speech"? He made a comment alluding to fans being fickle. Basically, he was upset with how his teammate and QB was treated. I'm missing any discussion of the Bill of Rights, and I see no hint that he believes fans shouldn't be free to express themselves. He just didn't like what they had to say... and I don't blame him.
he directly criticized our ability to boo when we choose to and insulted us.....thats the same thing as complaining about our ability to say or yell what we want, thus complaining about freedom of speech, its a pointless remark that gets him nothing but back lash.....he deserves the crap hes getting now

did you know 80 said something similar after the game, but not quite as stupid.....notice no one is saying anything about that....tate can not like it all he wants, but to insult us by saying were fickle and bandwagon fans is just ridiculous.