View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #65
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
you mean the ones truly invested emotionally in this team and got upset a player spoke out about our freedom of speech? how dare us
What did Tate say about "freedom of speech"? He made a comment alluding to fans being fickle. Basically, he was upset with how his teammate and QB was treated. I'm missing any discussion of the Bill of Rights, and I see no hint that he believes fans shouldn't be free to express themselves. He just didn't like what they had to say... and I don't blame him.