View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #64
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 15724 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Earned? How? You have the right. There is no requirement to earn it. Who suggested you didn't have a right? I just think you have exercised your right in a way that makes you look like a two year old kid throwing a fit because his mom won't give him anymore candy.
I exercised my right in a way of someone who has been with houston pro football teams my entire life through the worst times only to have someone who has only been here 3-4 years complain about a fanbase who is fed up with a team that has lost 8 in a row and has never won ****
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote