View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #53
tvaughan
Rookie

Rep Power: 3384 tvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so who starts next week at QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
If they start Schaub, I will probably not go to the game. I have had season tix and have never left early. When Schaub came in the game was the first time I ever contemplated leaving.

I will support a losing team regardless. I won't support a coach who deliberately puts his team in positions to lose.
PSL owner since the year one. If Schaub starts it will be the first game I missed since 2009 and the first game ever I CHOSE to miss.

Just can't put myself through that emotional grinder. Not worth it.
tvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote