View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #74
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59043 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
And i noticed u didnt address manziel hurting his shoulder despite him having the more "stout" frame...but i digress.. I did address it, check again, here is what I said .... "Oh and Manziel didn't miss a game because of the ding and yet Aaron Rodgers has missed several with his banged up shoulder and he's 6'3".

I never engaged you on the stats thing b/c college performance means diddley poo in the nfl....even if manziel does play in the mighty SEC. Those same college stats are what got Kaepernick and Wilson drafted.

Furthermore, wilson and kaepernick have already proven they belong although kaepernick is looking shaky this year. Furthermore, Johnny Texan will too.

The only thing Manziel has had the chance to prove is that he can put up numbers in an offense where everyone who plays in it put up numbers.
Beg to differ with you here bud, I would venture to say that Sumlin would be less than .500 if Johnny Texan has not been the Texas A&M QB. Clearly you don't like Johnny Texan. The only way Texas A&M beats Alabama in Tuscaloosa is JOHNNY TEXAN.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote