View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #24
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of NO HUDDLE, RESTRICTIVE AUDILBE SYSTEM Causing Blitz Problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvaughan View Post
One of the things I noticed today was that on one of those jail-break blitzes, not a single receiver made a break less than 15 yards out. It was one of the few shots I could see downfield with how the TV covers the game.

How does that happen? After they have been killing you all day sending 6-7 guys -- and the line isn't slowing them down at all (there's was almost always at least one guy unabated to the QB), there is no hot route inside, crossing, a slant, or out to the flat or SOMETHING that doesn't require Case to wait for it to develop?

It just seemed so strange. Even if Case isn't making the read, why isn't a receiver making the read and going to a hot rot of some kind? It's takes two to make the read after all.

I did not understand the scheme here. Totally baffling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
After the game Kubiak said Hopkins took less snaps as the game went on because he made several mistakes.
So Kubiak was saying that Hopkins failed to give Keenum the hot route he needs on some of those blitzes?
And Kubiak pulled Keenum?
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote