View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #62
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
and i've earned my right to speak up as a texans fan!
Earned? How? You have the right. There is no requirement to earn it. Who suggested you didn't have a right? I just think you have exercised your right in a way that makes you look like a two year old kid throwing a fit because his mom won't give him anymore candy.

By the way, does anyone see the irony that the most vocal critics of the team and the players are also the ones so outraged that Ben Tate exercised his right to speak his mind?