Thread: The Return Game
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange
return responsibilities to be split among several players. The most likely combination would be Gaffney on punts and Hollings on kickoffs
I'll pass on Gaffney and Hollings on kickoff duties...remember the Tampa Bay game last year?
I truly hope JJ makes the roster this year...and from what I've heard...JJ will take the kick-return and punt-return duties for tonights game.
Its just unfortunate that he is small (5'6). The guy has great hands (no turnovers last year on special teams) and great bursting speed.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote