View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #47
tvaughan
Rookie

Rep Power: 3384 tvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so who starts next week at QB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Kubiak is trying to save his job, and the only remote possible chance of doing that is if he starts winning games and miraculously makes playoffs, and advances to the AFC championship game at least.

So I don't blame him one bit for making a decision that will help him win NOW
I actually see it the opposite way. I think the only chance Kubiak had at keeping his job was if Keenum was seen as the next QB and that he could flourish under this system and Kubiak's tutelage.

When Kuibiak put Schaub in, it was as good as a signed resignation. Kubiak's not coming back. There is no longer an argument for his return.
tvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote