View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #17
tvaughan
Rookie

Rep Power: 3384 tvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respectedtvaughan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of NO HUDDLE, RESTRICTIVE AUDILBE SYSTEM Causing Blitz Problems?

One of the things I noticed today was that on one of those jail-break blitzes, not a single receiver made a break less than 15 yards out. It was one of the few shots I could see downfield with how the TV covers the game.

How does that happen? After they have been killing you all day sending 6-7 guys -- and the line isn't slowing them down at all (there's was almost always at least one guy unabated to the QB), there is no hot route inside, crossing, a slant, or out to the flat or SOMETHING that doesn't require Case to wait for it to develop?

It just seemed so strange. Even if Case isn't making the read, why isn't a receiver making the read and going to a hot rot of some kind? It's takes two to make the read after all.

I did not understand the scheme here. Totally baffling.
tvaughan is offline   Reply With Quote