View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #72
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Yet, manziel is the one who's had his shoulder dinged up this year...Unless your name is Bret Farve, chances are you will miss games playing QB due to injury. Oh and Manziel didn't miss a game because of the ding and yet Aaron Rodgers has missed several with his banged up shoulder and he's 6'3".

And lol at 7 pounds being the difference of frailty....Most NFL scouts dont seem to be bothered by TB's "frailty". how many NFL scouts have you talked with? You may be confusing media draftniks with NFL Scouts. I know the media talking heads are enamored with Bridgewater. Come draft day I don't expect NFL scouts to be as giddy about Bridgewater as the media

that 5" of height difference though
that is 3" and Bridgewater looks THIN (frail) and Manziel looks stout (not frail). I notice you stopped wanting to debate Manziel vs Kaepernick and Wilson college performances.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote