View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #14
Lord Bills
Destruction

Rep Power: 2290 Lord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respectedLord Bills is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Lack of NO HUDDLE, RESTRICTIVE AUDILBE SYSTEM Causing Blitz Problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
My point exactly.

Don't say it's restrictive & the QB lacks the aibility to audible, then turn around & tell me the QB was able to make a play because he called an audible.
lol wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??????????

smdh,

"keenum fake spiked!!!!!! its proof that kubiak has a legit audible system!!!!!!"

you're one of the most dishonest posters ive ever come across. Im logging off before i say something that gets me banned.
Lord Bills is offline   Reply With Quote