View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #7
Tolar's Ghost
Veteran

Rep Power: 2050 Tolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respectedTolar's Ghost is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lack of NO HUDDLE, RESTRICTIVE AUDILBE SYSTEM Causing Blitz Problems?

Funny - and timely - that you mention the no-huddle:

The Steelers ran the no-huddle on their first three possessions of the game today. Yes, the Pittsburgh Steelers.

It caught the Lions offguard and staked the Steelers to a 14-0 lead. It was clear that it energized the team and seemed to be the springboard for their unexpected win. They ran it at other times, too.

Too bad the Texans don't do it.

A related note: I caught bits and pieces of the Texans game. From what I could tell, they weren't calling any designed rollouts or bootlegs for Keenum. Several times against the Chiefs, the instant he got the snap he was on the move. But I've seen little, if any, of that since. That was a staple of his repertoire at UH.

Scrambing is hardly the same as rolling out.
Tolar's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote