View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013   #56
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ben Tate Says We're "wishy-washy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
so you appreciate a player who toes the company line, and tells you what you want to hear even if it isnt a sincere feeling? Got it.
Company line?

When they asked the coach if Jj was upset, he said, "Of course he's upset. He doesn't like to lose."

When they asked if Schaub was upset about being benched, "Of course he's upset, he's a competitor."

When they asked Jj Watt if he was upset, he said, "I don't like to lose. Fans don't want to hear words, they want to see results."

The company line would have been, "Everything is fine in Wonderland. We've got a strong locker room, no one in this locker room is panicking."

If they asked Ben Tate how he feels about the loss, I'd have expected him to say, "I hate it... I'm upset." If they follow up with what he thinks about the fans being upset, I expect him to tell the truth, not tote any company line, "They have every reason to be upset, I'm upset too."